Pages

Monday 11 November 2013

Shot-Put

On Friday Morning we had Athletics. I was so happy because I love getting fit and getting to try new things. When we went to set in our years and listen to what sport are we doing next.


Then they called year 6 to go to the shot put area on the failed. As we got there we set down and listen to the instruction that Miss Takere give us. Then we stand up to start I was so nervous because the sort pot looked so hard. But then I was up next I didn't really know where to start so then Miss Takere told
me to hold the shot port next to my nick then bend my nee and look at the watch on my hand and throw.

   
When I throw it it only went half way but I still tried then it was final it was to Jordenne , Meleane and Mua. First up was Jordenne . As I watched her throw the short put Meleane was next then mua. Then  Meleane was next she throw far as she can then Mua . First place went Meleane then jordenne then mua.














No comments:

Post a Comment