Pages

Friday 11 September 2015

Body Paragraph

For literacy we have been learning how to make our own personal logo design. So first I went online and brainstorm different words and symbols about myself. Like my nationality. But first we had to go through some steps on a presentation.


Once I finish research next we had to create 4-5 thumbnail concepts using pencil and paper. Once that was done I had to pick 2 favorite thumbnail concepts. Then I had to ask myself some questions. One of the questions I asked myself was do the concepts I choose reflect on who I am as a person.


After asking myself some questions I then took my two favorite logos I picked and trace it on hyperstudio as neat as possible. On my logo design was my favourite sports, what I like to do and my culture.

At the end I had to export my logo and save it as jpeg on hyperstudio and then send it through email to Mrs Moala. Once we send it we had to get it printed out by Mrs moala.

No comments:

Post a Comment