Pages

Friday 20 March 2015

Polyfest Highlights

Thursday was a special day for the year 7's and 8's. Because the year 7's and 8's
got to go on this really cool trip to the polyfest. I was really looking forward for
this trip because I wanted to see different cultures on stage. It was an experience
to see people dress up in different cultures and to see them perform their item on
stage.

My highlights for the polyfest was Climb Rocking ,  Dance battle and playing games
with flava. Climb rocking was a bet of a challenge because we had to climb all the way
to the top which was really scary for me. Before climb rocking  we played games with
flava which was fun.  Dance battle was the most funnest dance battles I've ever seen
on the Niue stage. At the end Uili's sister shouted us ice cream which made my day.








No comments:

Post a Comment