Pages

Tuesday 4 March 2014

I'm Not Wearing That!

 



I’m Not Wearing That!
 
WALT: I am learning to understand the detail that's supports the main idea in the text  

Mum had tears in her eyes Because Greta announced that they were getting married.


Mark and Michael were happy about the announcement Because without Greta in the house They wouldn't  had to share a bedroom.


life was getting difficult the closer it came Greta’s wedding Because there were too much to organise there were flowers,invitations,menus, and her and dads outfit.



“It’s just a stage,” said mum to Greta (mum meant the wedding wouldn't last lond).





Hannah wasn't happy about being a bridesmaid Because she wasn't happy at the outfits that Greta was showing her.Give example in the story.

Hannah change her mind when she got to wear what she wanted to wear. It got better when Greta took her shopping in town.


I have been to a wedding I wear a dress with blue spots on it but I didn't get to wear my own cloths








No comments:

Post a Comment