Pages

Friday 30 November 2012

Toy Making

On Tuesday, after morning tea we had our turn it making our toys. Before we started we
had to get into groups. One group was on the multimedia and the other group was on the mat with the teacher Miss Ouano. When we were all ready we started to make our toys but first we got our materials then we started.

I was so excited when I was making my toy but I was afraid that the balloon will pop!
So I kept off blowing tall it got a little bit bigger. The hard part was tying up the balloon
because I made it to big. So I let my hand go to let some air go out . I finally got to
tie up the balloon.

The toy I was making was a coin centrifuge. When I was finished making my coin centrifuge
I started to decorate  my balloon. The colors I used was grey, yellow, gold.

It the end of the day we all picked up ready to go home but when we sat down I carefully  put my hand down incase the balloon popped. When I sat down I folded my arms then my balloon popped!

I was so frightened, That I got scared.  











      




















      

No comments:

Post a Comment