Pages

Friday 29 June 2012

Term Two Reflection





Reading:

This term in reading I have learnt how to make a presentation and learning how to show my work in different way. This term in reading I done well it comprehension and answering from the book.
What I have done not so well in reading? this term is not finishing of some of work and talking to my partner next to me. Next term I am going to improve my reading by not talking to my partner next to me and finishing off my work.


Writing:
I have learnt how to make a paragraphs put fall shops it the end of a paragraphs .
I done well it putting cappu latter it the right places and in beginning of a sentences.
I have done not well it putting my writing into full sentences.




Next term I need to improve my writing so I can move up to the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment